If you have any problems placing an order, please contact our sales department at 407.833.0600 or email email@example.com.
Digimation provides free technical support for all of our commercial products. Office hours for telephone support are Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm eastern standard time. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407.833.0600.
Commercial Software Support
If you run into problems using our commercial software, such as unexpected behavior or crashing, please contact our support department with the following information:
- Product serial number (technical support cannot be given without this information)
- If applicable, attach a zipped scene file illustrating the problem
- A description of the problem - more information here will help us get answers to you faster.
- System configuration (OS, Processor, RAM, etc) and if applicable, the version of the 3D application you are using
We may need to defer support questions to the manufacturer. In these cases, we’ll do our very best to keep you informed of the progress as a solution is found.
Free Digimation Plug-ins
We are happy to make many of Digimation’s award winning plug-ins free to the public. We have stopped development of these products so they should be used with the understanding that they will likely not be recompiled for future versions of 3ds Max. We no longer offer phone support for these products. If you have questions, you may email us and we will try to respond promptly.
Digimation stands behind the quality of the 3D content which we sell. If you experience problems with any of our 3D models, such as flipped faces, smoothing issues, etc., please contact our support department with the following information:
- Product number of the model (such as VP10020 or TP3456)
- If applicable, a screen shot illustrating the problem
- A description of the problem - more information here will help us get answers to you faster
- The 3D application (including version and platform), which you are using the model in
- The format of the model
We always do our best to resolve technical issues as soon as possible; however there may be instances when more time is required to resolve a particular issue – particularly when it comes to unusual translation issues. In these cases, we’ll do our very best to keep you informed of the progress as a solution is found
Sometimes format conversion can produce unwanted results. Unwanted artifacts may include missing textures, flipped faces, faceted geometry, etc. If you notice any of these problems, try using the OBJ version of the model.